- You are visible on the internet
- Your content is searchable by Google and other search engines
- You are ranked by Google to come up on certain pages for certain search criterias
- You are able to attract new business by delivering quality information to the user
- You have many searchable keywords that are relevant to the content on your website
- Your website is unable to come up by common search criterias
- The low Google rank keeps your website from coming up on the top pages
- Content & structure of your pages are misleading or confusing to the customer causing you to lose business
- You’re losing money paying for a product and service that does NOT work
What is SEO ?
Search Engine Optimization is a process of optimizing your website’s content to increase the number of visitors AKA traffic to your website.
Why is SEO so important?
Without proper SEO, organization and structure, your website will not be very visible on the search engines. No matter how good looking your website is, it will get little to no visits.
- Over 80% of users type search phrases into search engines to find your website or your competitor’s website on the internet. From that 80% about 75% will never look pass the first page
- If your website has a low rank from Google, you're missing out on more than 50% of potential traffic and potential business
- To grow your website and essentially your business you need to constantly climb up the google ranks against your competitors. This process is generally known as Internet Marketing. SEO happens to be one of the most important aspects of this process
SEO & Web Content
SEO affects many aspects of your website, starting with graphic content to the rich text, as well as advertisement. The SEO specialist will typically analyze your website, determine the key features that will allow you to get higher ranking from Google, and perform the necessary content changes. You will see the improvement by the amount of people that visit your site. To see progress you will need to know the present state of your website. Various methods are used to track progress and improvements of your website. There are also different stages of SEO. You can be aggressive about your results or you can simply bring your site up to par.
If you have any questions please contact the search engine optimization specialist at email@example.com